by Jesus Christ
Don’t you know that there are a number of mind-controlling cult ritual in your modern society, exerting psychological manipulation and pressure to exercise you in order you can strictly adhere and follow their ideology.
That is why: you should avoid attend mind-controlling cult ritual and also do not allow yourself to be attracted by numerous gimmick that they make in order you follow them, some of those gimmick include their ideology that they are the only sect or church which represent the truth or essence in religious teaching, and unless you listen to their spiritual leader you will not be saved. That is the message: they represent fake teacher which are often termed as false prophet in the Bible. Read again and again and again and again and again the book of Gospel of Matthew 18:6-7.
Those false teacher only want you to be their servant and after that they will do mind-control with specific method including they will isolate you psychologically from your outside society circle, including from your family, and after sometime you will only listen to those fake leader. And that is why: be hurry be hurry to separate yourself from those false prophet, including: jehovah witness,(a) scientology,(b) dianetics, mormonism, skull and bone, prosperity theology preacher, oneness theology of pentecostal movement,(c) and other pseudo-church movement who only want your prosperity to be transmitted to those false prophet.
For you to know that there are criteria whether those false prophet exercise mind-control technique in order you succumb to the darkness power.(d) Those mind control criteria are explained and described properly by lifton sometime ago. Those criteria will be described as follows.
Eight Criteria for Thought Reform(e)
1. Milieu Control. This involves the control of information and communication both within the environment and, ultimately, within the individual, resulting in a significant degree of isolation from society at large.
2. Mystical Manipulation. There is manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated by the group or its leaders in order to demonstrate divine authority or spiritual advancement or some special gift or talent that will then allow the leader to reinterpret events, scripture, and experiences as he or she wishes.
3. Demand for Purity. The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection. The induction of guilt and/or shame is a powerful control device used here.
4. Confession. Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.
5. Sacred Science. The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. Truth is not to be found outside the group. The leader, as the spokesperson for God or for all humanity, is likewise above criticism.
6. Loading the Language. The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. This jargon consists of thought-terminating cliches, which serve to alter members' thought processes to conform to the group's way of thinking.
7. Doctrine over person. Member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.
8. Dispensing of existence. The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not. This is usually not literal but means that those in the outside world are not saved, unenlightened, unconscious and they must be converted to the group's ideology. If they do not join the group or are critical of the group, then they must be rejected by the members. Thus, the outside world loses all credibility. In conjunction, should any member leave the group, he or she must be rejected also. (Lifton, 1989)
Those false prophet will introduce a number of the thought-reform situation in order you can be disguised and then you think that you follow a blessed religious leader. Those thought-reform situation may include isolating you from outside society until you surrender and then you succumb to their psychological pressure. Similar mystical manipulation technique have often been done by Jehovah witness and the watchtower. (a) Another common practice just like in business management consultant is that they often charge you for doing false teaching and exercise ‘auditing’ (that is what some of those pseudo-religious teacher call their service, for example in scientology).(b) Other teaching emphasize that there is always promise for healthy including in psychic healing (Christian science). (f)
To emphasize that following those false prophet which are wolf in the lamb skin is dangerous for you, the following is description that thought reform can be done at subconscious level, even before you realize that they do such mind control technique to exert pressure in order you succumb to the darkness power. Quote from Robert Jay Lifton:
"The most basic feature of the thought reform environment,…, is the control of human communication. Through this milieu control the totalist environment seeks to establish domain over not only the individual's communication with the outside (all that he sees and hears, reads and writes, experiences, and expresses), but also -- in its penetration of his inner life -- over what we may speak of as his communication with himself." (g)
That is why: be hurry be hurry be very very very very very hurry to repent and receive Me, Jesus Christ, and then return to a true Christian church quickly quickly quickly quickly quickly today. Those true church abide a standard code of ethics (g), albeit they shall always consult to the ethics according to the Bible.
That is the article for you today.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Me already help you.
Love, Jesus Christ
Note: This article is written and dictated by Me, Jesus Christ
follow Jesus Christ only at http://www.twitter.com/guidetorepent
(a) jehovah witness. url: http://www.caic.org.au/jws/control/persuade.htm
(b) scientology. quote: ‘scientology teaches that people are immortal spiritual beings who have forgotten their true nature. Its method of spiritual rehabilitation is a type of counseling known as auditing, in which practitioners aim to consciously re-experience painful or traumatic events in their past in order to free themselves of their limiting effects. Study materials and auditing courses are made available to members in return for specified donations.’ url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/scientology
(c) Oneness theology of Pentecostal movement. url: http://www.carm.org/religious-movements/oneness-pentecostal/what-does-oneness-pentecostal-teach
(d) Mind control technique. url: http://www.factnet.org/rancho1.htm
(e) Eight criteria of thought reform. url: http://www.csj.org/studyindex/studymindctr/study_mindctr_lifton.htm
(f) Christian science is not scientology. Quote: ‘Is Christian Science faith healing? No, if by faith healing you mean that the result of prayer, good or bad, is the will of God. Nothing in Christian Science theology says it’s God’s will that anyone suffer or be sick, but rather it is God’s will for each individual to have health and life.’ url: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/faith/2009/09/christian_science_is_not_scien.html
(g) Quote from lifton. url: http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/mc3_milieu.htm